We're migrating our wallets to BitGo, tracking down token changer issues, and we've heard your feedback on releasing the financial report ahead of the full proposal.
This week we have a development update on the recent maintenance as well as a newly revised organizational structure. We're also sharing a few details of the proposal we've been preparing and now plan to release with the financial report. Lastly, we've got a quick update about the token challenge.
Dear DCORP and Bullex community!
We would like to announce to you that we have decided to temporarily update our policy in regard to withdrawals on Bullex.
As we have previously communicated, unfortunately, since the beginning of the Token Challenge we have been faced with a variety of malicious actors that try to make use of our Bullex trade rewards program in an illegitimate manner. These malicious actors have been draining a part of our valuable funds, which are the DRPU available for the Token Challenge and the Bullex trade rewards program. However, this has now come to a point where we feel like it is our duty, also to our DCORP investors, to stop this. We do not want to let the legitimate Bullex users, the DCORP investors and DCORP and Bullex as companies to be the victim of these small groups of malicious users.
Therefore, we have decided to only allow tier 3 verified accounts to submit withdrawals, until the end of the Token Challenge. By doing this now, we believe that we can prevent further malicious use of the Bullex trade rewards. Moreover, we believe that we can even recover parts of the DRPU that were given out to illegitimate users.
Fortunately, we believe that on Bullex we are dealing with mostly legitimate users that are either already tier 3 verified or who will have no problem getting tier 3 verified. Of course, if you are a legitimate user and if you are having problems getting tier 3 verified, you can contact us and we will be more than happy to help you get tier 3 verified!
We hope that we have informed you enough and we wish you all the best!
We've seen a lot of growth on Bullex, but we've also had a few new issues surface. This means we're postponing our grand opening, but you'll still be able to use Bullex in the meantime. Here you'll also find our promised roadmap and a preview of the web shop!
Thank you for your patience in regards to the temporary suspension of deposits and withdrawals. Our exchange provider experienced a warning of a potential security incident and all withdrawals were disabled as a precaution. After a thorough investigation, it was clear that there was no impact to us or our operation.
Our Token Challenge is live and we're progressing towards our grand opening! A lot has happened in the last two weeks, so this update will mainly be a recap of all that has occurred and a welcoming to all of our new community members.
Surprise! We've got a few things to announce, so we figured we would go ahead and make a mini-update out of it! We've brought on new team members, the token challenge is starting soon, we'll also have the financial report within the next week or two, and we've set up a public bug-tracking favro board!
Bullex has been officially soft launched, so our open beta is now live! Anyone can now sign up for an account and, upon completion of KYC, start trading! We would also like to give a preview of our requested features list to help everyone know what we're working on!
This is it! We're preparing for our soft launch/open beta of Bullex on May 1st! Anyone will be able to sign up for an account, perform KYC, and trade once verified! The soft launch will allow us to ramp up our support and marketing as we iron out any last kinks in our systems and add support for fiat direct buying of cryptocurrencies. We expect this period to last roughly one month before our grand opening! We're also holding a survey to vote on whether bullex.eu or bullex.exchange should be our primary url.