As we’re approaching the launch of Bullex, we’ve been busy getting everything ready. Here is a sampling of some of the development work that has been completed, or has been in progress over the last few weeks:
- We are finalizing account link between DCORP and Bullex accounts. This will open up many possibilities for us.
- Testing is in progress on the rewards system to verify courses completed on www.dcorp.it will correctly show as complete on your linked Bullex account and provide a reward if one is available.
- An intro tutorial has been added for new users to help them complete their first trade.
- There was a bug causing the total value field on the dashboard to display the incorrect amount that has been corrected.
- We have been working with Alphapoint on the ongoing KYC issues, and we believe they are finally all resolved!
- Work is being completed to improve the menus on mobile version of the website.
- An issue has been resolved that was preventing some users from being able to correctly reset forgotten passwords.
All of these updates will be pushed to the beta site soon, and if you’re out of the loop, we’re encouraging everyone who hasn’t tested it to try it out hereand let us know what you think!
In case you missed our tweet, we’ve released a new version of our DCORP website! This is the result of what was essentially a ground-up rebuild of the website over the last several months. All account info has carried over, so please log in today and make sure there are no issues! We would also like to encourage you to explore the new site and let us know what you think or if you find any bugs.
Everything should be fully functional except the hybrid wallet. The wallet itself is complete, but unfortunately implementation into the site was taking longer than expected and has taken a backseat while Bullex is the main focus. This also means that voting on proposals is still not possible, but they can still be posted and discussed.
If you’re interested in learning more about DCORP and Bullex and would like to join our community, please subscribe to, or join, our social channels:
If you’re interested in listing your asset or are aware of someone who is seeking listing on a regulated European-based exchange, please fill out the form here!
Thanks for reading!