Perhaps you're an ICO investor, or perhaps you bought some DRP on an exchange, but either way you may be wondering how it is used. DRP was the original token of the DCORP ICO, but it has been replaced by DRPU and DRPS. As you may know, DRPU is the utility token for Bullex providing discounted trades and the eventual chance to earn a share of Bullex profits by completing certain tasks. DRPS will be able to earn completely passive (after KYC) dividends from Bullex (and other DCORP projects) profits.
So, how do you swap DRP for DRPU or DRPS?
- Create an account on https://www.dcorp.it/.
- Navigate to https://www.dcorp.it/Member/Verify.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to perform KYC and achieve tier 2 verification. After successfully uploading document, this can take 1-2 business days to complete.
- Note: Be sure to enter an ethereum address compatible with MetaMask.
- After becoming tier 2 verified, make sure your DRP is in the wallet you whitelisted in the previous step.
- Log in to MetaMask.
- Navigate to https://www.dcorp.it/TokenChanger
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the swap!
- Note: Some users may be region restricted and can only swap for DRPU. Also, make sure you have some ether in your wallet. It requires two transactions to complete the swap.
That's all! Enjoy your new tokens!