The results of the poll are in. Although 77% of the people who used the poll are in favor of continuing, they did not have enough tokens (voting power). The people in favor of dissolving hold 56% of the tokens (2.7 million tokens were 'active' during this poll). You can view the results per wallet here.
Please understand that this is not our choice. We asked the investors what direction to go and this is their answer.
So, what's next? We published the final vote for dissolving. You have 1 week to submit your tokens and vote. The core team will also participate in this vote. You can find the vote here.
What happens after the vote?
In case of a yes to dissolving:
- There will be a claim period of 6-8 weeks.
- After that period, the exact amount of ETH per token can be determined.
- ETH will be transferred and dcorp.it will go offline.
- The Dcorp/Bullex team will decide whether to continue with Modulus on their own. If you are interested to join, let us know via an email and we'll keep you up to date.
In case of a no to dissolving:
- The funds remain inaccessible in the smart contract for an indefinite period.
- There is no money left for the team to start any business, proposal, etc.
- It remains to be seen if and how dcorp.it can be online without funds and team.
- Worst case can be that the core team needs to file for bankruptcy, in which case a trustee in bankruptcy will decide what to do with the funds (note that the funds will be locked and it may never be possible to retrieve them). This is an “everyone loses” scenario, no one gets anything.