Closed Beta Update
Groups 1 and 2 have both been testing the exchange for a few weeks now, and group 3 has started today! Our developers have been hard at work resolving bugs that have been identified through the testing. Here is a snapshot of the bugs that have been resolved:
- An inconsistency has been resolved in order forms between commas and periods that was causing errors when placing some orders.
- An issue was discovered with KYC where information is expected in a different format for some regions. Solutions are being worked on now.
- A bug was resolved that caused undesired cursor behavior when placing orders.
- In some instances, orders displayed half the value they should have, we believe this has been fully fixed now.
- KYC is fully functional now, but it does need some workflow improvements.
- DRPU fee discounts have been added.
- Ripple wallets are now functioning.
- A bug causing odd cursor behavior when inputting orders has been resolved.
In addition to this there is a list of feature improvements being implemented as well as some additional bugs that are being resolved. In case you missed it, we also teased a new order form or “trade widget” that our developers have implemented! This order form offers many features above and beyond that default order form that our exchange provider has offered.
There is an advanced order option that will offer the ability to create more advanced orders such as trailing stop orders, fill-or-kill orders, and immediate-or-cancel orders. This feature still requires some polishing, but it is functional on the beta today!
Open Beta Update
We’re not quite ready to announce a date for the open beta, but you can go ahead and begin getting some testnet coins to deposit in your account when open beta begins! Here are some brief instructions:
- Join our Bullex Telegram to make sure you don’t miss anything!
- Install BitPay and create a personal wallet on the testnet for both BTC and BCH. Instructions can be found here.
- Use faucets to acquire testnet coins. You can request coins every 12 hours.
- BTC: https://coinfaucet.eu/en/btc-testnet/
- BCH: https://coinfaucet.eu/en/bch-testnet/
- Wait for the open beta.
- Register and complete KYC.
- Deposit your tokens and enjoy!
Once again, our focus has been on Bullex, but that doesn’t mean work on the Hybrid VC platform has stopped! We’re not ready to announce a date, but we are preparing for a closed beta of the new platform.
If you’re interested in learning more about DCORP and Bullex and would like to join our community, please subscribe to, or join, our social channels:
If you’re interested in listing your asset or are aware of someone who is seeking listing on a regulated European-based exchange, please fill out the form here!
Thanks for reading!