It's been a busy couple weeks at Bullex! We've just recently concluded our testnet open beta and have started testing on the mainnet with a wider audience! We're also excited to announce our referral program and provide some general development updates.
Thank you everyone for a successful beta on the testnet! Earlier this week we officially closed down the testnet servers on beta.bullex.eu and have migrated everything to the mainnet for testing with real cryptocurrency. This is the last major step in preparation for launch! All accounts have been deleted.
If you were a closed beta tester previously, check your email for instructions to get started testing on the mainnet. If you did not receive an email and are interested in testing, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your request. Spaces are limited, so a testing slot is not guaranteed.
During the migration to mainnet testing and incorporation of the referral functionality, several bugs have been uncovered and resolved. There have also been a number of improvements implemented:
- Improved performance significantly for Chrome
- Added clarification that a referrer is optional when registering for a new account
- Reinstated error message when user enters wrong username/password combination
- Fixed various issues with the Dutch version of the site, but there are still a few remaining fixes needed. While we're resolving these issues during mainnet testing, the Dutch site will not be available.
- Resolved a bug causing the login form to display instead of the registration form
- Resolved an issue causing an error message to display before there was actually an error when entering your email address
- Fixed a few visual display issues on the trading page that caused numbers with many digits after the decimal to overlap
- Improved user experience by making it easier to locate the trading pair you're searching for from the dashboard page
- And many more!
We're excited to announce we will have a referral program for Bullex! The details of the program are still being worked out, but we want to ensure that everyone is credited for referrals from day one. This means that at launch you will be able to refer users, and then when the program is fully implemented you can be credited for all previous referrals. We will release more details in the future, but we have other higher priorities for now.
As a reminder, the DGB vote ended last week with DGB-LTC as the winner and DGB-ETH in second place. This means DGB will be listed with pairs against BTC, USD, and LTC. In addition, we're working to add EUR and ETH pairs. Thanks to everyone who participated in the vote, and as always we are seeking more opportunities similar to the fee donation agreement we have with DGB.
In case you missed it, you can find our last update here and the feed of all our past updates here (until everything is migrated to our native blog)! As a reminder, we will be migrating new posts to our native blog platform.
If you’re interested in learning more about DCORP and Bullex and would like to join our community, please subscribe to, or join, our social channels:
If you’re interested in listing your asset or are aware of someone who is seeking listing on a regulated European-based exchange, please fill out the form here!
Thanks for reading!