We're migrating our wallets to BitGo, tracking down token changer issues, and we've heard your feedback on releasing the financial report ahead of the full proposal.
As mentioned last week, we're working to improve security on Bullex even further by migrating all supported wallets to BitGo. BitGo is an industry leading wallet provider, and more details on this change can be found here. It should also be emphasized that there has been no loss of funds and all balances are safe. Migrating to BitGo is a precautionary measure taken to bring peace of mind to our users and token holders, but it also has the added benefit of providing a wide range of tokens available for easy listing.
Reminder: Bullex deposits are currently down. Please do not send funds to Bullex until we notify everyone that the BitGo migration is complete and deposits are enabled again. Withdrawals are still possible but currently require some manual processing and will be delayed as a result.
We're waiting to receive our YubiKey from Bitgo but are currently still on track to have the new wallets ready within one to two weeks time.
DCORP Token Changer
There have been several reports over the last few weeks that the token changer hasn't been working correctly. We are investigating the cause and located all issues to fully resolve the problem, but be rest assured that we will not hold the upcoming vote until we're confident everyone who has performed the proper steps can convert.
If you're having token changer issues, please check here for a short set of steps to complete before contacting support. The most common issue we come across when answering support tickets is that the whitelisted address does not match the address of the wallet being used. Please make sure when whitelisting your address that it is one compatible with MetaMask or Trust Wallet and that is where your DRP is stored.
Financial Report and Proposal
We have heard your feedback and are planning to send the financial report out later this week after a few points of feedback are incorporated from the focus group, so keep your eyes open for that! We will also release the full proposal as soon as possible. Thank you again for your patience on these matters.
If you're new to Bullex and aren't familiar with DCORP, head on over to dcorp.it and make an account! Note that this is a separate account from your Bullex account. You will need to complete KYC on the DCORP website even if you're already verified on Bullex. If you are interested in participating in the vote, please start this process as soon as possible to ensure your account is ready before the vote has ended.
- Our contract is in place with our payment provider, and we're putting the finishing touches on the webshop. We hope to be able to demo a working product soon, but we're not quite ready to put a timeline on that demonstration.
- Please remember that DCORP and Bullex are technically separate legal entities. To ensure there is no confusion, please be aware the previous organizational announcement applied to only Bullex, so Sangho is now the CEO of Bullex. The last newsletter has been updated for clarity.
- We're continuing to work on marketing plans including T-shirt designs, video scripts, ad designs ,etc. We hope to be able to share some of the items we're working on over the coming weeks.
- We're working on an improved method of distilling and communicating important information to ensure our users and token holders are kept well-informed.
- We can't provide more details at this point, but we're continuing to pursue partnerships and working relationships with other projects to further increase the value proposition of Bullex and DCORP.
If you’re interested in learning more about DCORP and Bullex and would like to join our community, please subscribe to, or join, our social channels:
Thanks for reading and happy trading! Love Bitcoin, join the Bull.